“Immature people will always want to win an argument, even at the cost of a relationship, Mature people always understand that it’s always better to lose an argument to win a relationship”
Many of us have earned a lot of lessons from our past relationships, which have resulted from being hurt, disappointed, and by now, you’ve got a pretty decent idea of what you want. You’ve dated the rebellious chick,bookworms let alone dabbled with women of numerous different interests — but rarely have you set out looking for the “uncomplicated” girl. Without taking a deeper look, “uncomplicated” may sound like a synonym for boring.
I mean, if you ever told your boys your
favorite quality in your new girl is the fact that she’s “simple,” I doubt they’d understand where you’re coming from.
But once you’re introduced to a girl who’s uncomplicated, you’ll soon learn it doesn’t translate to a lack of personality — but rather that she knows how to go with the flow. If you’ve found one of these types of women, hold on to her because you’re actually quite very lucky. They’re pretty hard to come by these days. You won’t realize how refreshing it is to spend time with someone — without worrying about bickering or petty disputes — until she’s gone, so take care of her.
￼Some of the signs showing that, you’re currently a lucky guy dating an uncomplicated girl are such as but not limited to:
- She never expects any material gifts and appreciates those she receives.
- You know you can be honest with her without constantly worrying about hurting her feelings.
- She trusts you and won’t always question your every motive. She has no hidden agenda.
- Conversation with her is meaningful — never just to fill awkward silence. No silence with her is ever really awkward.
- She finds pleasure in doing things for you and you find pleasure in doing things for her.
- She’s transparent.
- She understands the “team” aspect of relationships.
- You never feel pressured to have “plans” with her; just being together is enough — regardless of where you end up. She values your companionship first.
- Her goals aren’t pipe dreams, and she knows how to attain them.
- She knows life is full of peaks and valleys and focuses her attention toward pushing it along.
- She understands the importance of “me” time.
- She also knows apologies don’t always mean somebody’s wrong.
- She won’t lose sight of her own worth while valuing yours.
- She has her own interests. You aren’t the only thing she’s about.
- She understands life is full of curveballs, and when things come up, she doesn’t hold them against you.
- She looks to avoid confrontation and values being happy more than being right.
Being “uncomplicated” isn’t just being simple or easy going, though It’s about maturity. It takes a level of life experience to see past your own nose and understand the world doesn’t revolve around you.
It refers to a sense of empathy, one that hardly lets ego or personal wants take priority over the greater side of a situation. Everyone has his or her own personal problems, desires, etc. – but the ability to cater to these AND somebody else’s is a true
virtue, one that is considered as maturity (according to many).
￼There might be times that she looks for attention and – when she does – you should make sure you provide her with it. But don’t take it for granted when she doesn’t.
Keep reading, keep sharing and keep commenting.
From us, with love,